Keep scrolling to see a peek at our office, featuring our mini library and the TV show we can't stop watching. We're so excited to grow this space and community. Thank you so much for your support!
As book lovers making products for fellow book lovers, we knew our love for reading had to be reflected in the office. We're having so much fun curating our own Page Petal library complete with a signature stamp and prints based on our favorite novels.
5 Lessons we've learned from decorating our office:
- Zones are important: As we were designing the layout of our office, we wanted to create designated spaces for different projects. This has helped us get organized AND stay organized while still feeling collaborative in one shared room.
- Wall space is (SO) valuable: To maximize the office, we definitely wanted to take advantage of the walls for storage, personal touches, and books. This gives us more real estate for chairs, desks, and overall breathing room.
- It's ok to go slow: We've had so much fun decorating and we have big dreams for our office. But we're taking our time rather than trying to do it all at once. As soon as we stopped putting pressure on ourselves, it made the process a lot more enjoyable.
- Color makes us happy: There's something special about a minimalist space with crisp white curtains and beige pillows. But we are absolutely loving the way this room is filled with pops of color, whether it's a vibrant couch, a set of bold glassware, or a collection of colorful wall art.
- The little details make a big difference: A bouquet of flowers here, a daisy pillow there. These touches may be small but they are big for us! When we look at the office, it truly feels like a reflection of Page Petal.